- Check-In Time:
Any time after 2 pm.
- Check-Out Time: Any time before 10 am.
Rooms must be vacated by no later than 10 am on morning of departure. Check-out times can be extended on request depending on whether or not we have incoming guests – please speak to us in connection herewith!
- Rooms are serviced daily, except for Easter Sunday & Christmas Day.
- Please note that cleaning staff leave at 12h00 on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays so rooms must be available to be cleaned before 11h00.
- We are situated in the bush (as well as in a Conservancy). We do not have tv facilities in the Lodge (there are big screen TVs at all the restaurants for sport) – our guests come to enjoy the quiet & the sounds of nature. For the same reasons music & noise are not permitted in Marloth Park (after sunset & before sunrise).
- Although most of our guests are of the human kind, we do get a few others who come to try out our accommodation! Being situated in the bush this is unavoidable. Please do not kill any creatures that try to share your accommodation. If you notify us, we will try to remove them as quickly as possible.
- Please be advised that we are a small establishment. Kindly provide us with an approximate time of arrival to ensure that someone is there to welcome you when you arrive. A call or text to Bernadette on +27 73 207 3797 will ensure that you don’t have to wait for someone to show you in!
- Quotations are valid for 30 days from date submitted.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- If you enjoyed your experience with us, please like our FaceBook Page!
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website!
Tel: +27 (0)73 207 3797
Fax: +27 (0)86 553 7392
4604 Eland Street, Marloth Park, Mpumalanga
South Africa, 1321